- 1 package Carr Valley Bread Cheese (Juustoleipa)
- 1/2 lb. Lebanon Bologna
- 2 ounces Robert Rothschilds Raspberry Chipotle Sauce.
- Cut Lebanon Bologna and Carr Valley Bread cheese into 1/2 – 3/4 inch cubes.
- Alternate Lebanon Bologna and Bread Cheese on skewers, with caramelized sides of bread cheese facing out.
- Place kabobs on griddle, skillet or grill over medium heat with one of the caramelized sides of the bread cheese facing down.
- After 3-5 minutes, turn kabob so that the other caramelized side is down. Cook for another 2-4 minutes.
- Remove and place in a single row on a plate. Drizzle with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!